Friday, September 7, 2012

Reflections on week 1

1. This year the homework load could definitly be challenging. Twice a week I have soccer practice in Santa Barbara which makes it very challenging to complete homework on those days. Also over the weekends I usually have soccer tournaments and starting in the fall I have league games every weekend that range from the closest ones which are in Santa Barbara to the farther ones in San Diego, this also makes doing work on the weekends pretty challenging. I do have a smart phone so I have easy access to the Internet but I'm not very skilled in how to use it all which also brings some challenges.

2. I can't really think of my best or most awesome learning experience. I feel like the learning experiencesthat have the biggest impact on me usually do not come from a classroom setting but more based on real life mistakes. I've never really made any huge mistakes yet that have left a significant impact on me that's worth noting, however my mistakes are what teach me the most.

3. I am most excited to learn using technology this year. I am hoping to become a lot more familiar and experienced with technology because I feel like technology plays a big role in society today. I look forward to this new style of leaning because I always like to try new things and it appears to make the class much more interesting by not limiting it to just the typical classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment